Privacy-policy Healthnovum.com (and its subsidiaries)
1. What information do we collect? We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, job title etcetera.
2. What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: • To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs). • To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you). • To send periodic newsletters (only when you subscribe to our newsletter, downloaded a free e-book or registered for a (free) training. You can always unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). • To send you updates about your course/product (when you attended a course in the past, we may send you an update or an offer regarding a follow-up) • To help other participants (when you entered a comment/discussion in the modules of the course(s), other participants are able to see your recommendations, in this way we help each other to innovate healthcare). • To measure your learning curve in courses/products. • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
3. Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include the trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, we may share the comments/discussions/uploads/learning curve (only with job title and country of origin, not traceable to individual people) to our partners in cooperation. Or use this for marketing, advertising, public speaking or other uses.
4. Third party services Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include of offer third party services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy and/or cookie policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. For the individual privacy policies, please visit the website of the concerning party.
7. General conditions Please consult our General Conditions here.
Version 2.0, October 2018